Sparks of David
Inspiration comes and goes but we can only keep what we have by giving it away.
Also from S.O.D.
Shields of David
Sentiments of David
Simplicity of David
Scribbles of David
Silence of David
Satires of David
Monday, March 4, 2013
25 Sparks of Inspiration for Today and Everyday:
1) You are already GREAT. You are only getting GREATER.
2) Opposition is inevitable. If not internally, it will come externally.
3) Be wary of what you take seriously. It can either be your greatest success or your biggest failure.
4) Chances are, you already know what needs to be done.
5) Anxiety is neutral. It can either drive you to success or insanity.
6) Life is a series of sensations.
7) In life, you should give twice as much as you take - except for knowledge.
8) Sometimes, it just takes some time.
9) Don't be ashamed of your childhood conditioning - learn from it.
10) Everything is perfect. The Universe may just be realigning you into harmony.
11) Never be afraid to learn from a child. Their honesty and simplicity is invaluable.
12) Know when to say NO.
13) Don't take anything personally.
14) Take everything in stride. And don't be afraid to yield.
15) Don't focus on first impressions. Look for lasting impressions.
16) No drug can produce a greater feeling than love and hard work. Ironically, they are one and the same.
17) Turn your desires into goals and keep your goals on your mind at all times.
18) Don't make assumptions. Communicate.
19) Never miss an opportunity as lame as it may be.
20) First THINK. Then think POSITIVE.
21) Emotions are our greatest resource.
22) Live as if all your dreams have already come true.
23) Work with the tools you have picked up in life and build something for yourself.
24) If you think in terms of change, new opportunities will arise.
25) We are all given the gift of time. What will you do with yours?
Have a great day! :D
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)